Elematic Hollow core slabs
Elematic slabs are one of the most advanced products in the precast concrete industry
- A highly automated production process.
- Smooth even bottom surfaces meaning false ceilings can be omitted.
- Good sound insulation properties.
- Because of the longitudinal cores weight of the floor is reduced.
- The voids in hollow core can be used for technical installations, i.e. ventilation conduits, plumbing and electrical pipes etc.
- Short construction time, absence of scaffolding, high mechanical and durability performance, excellent span-depth ratio and good flexibility in design.
- Hollow core can be designed to meet different fire class requirements.
- Hollow core can be used with all types of supporting structures i.e. Bearing walls, skeletal concrete structures or steel frames.
- The reduced weight of slabs gives savings in foundations and structures.
- Longer spans, less support, more freedom in floor plan design.
- Dry erection only joints need to be grouted.
- Multi-storey townhouse complexes
- Multi-storey flats
- Multi-storey residential housing
- Multi-storey industrial and commercial parks
- Multi-storey schools
- Multi-storey hotels
- Multi-floor Stadiums
- Multi-storey parkades
- Train stations
High strength security walling for the following applications:
- Military bases
- Retaining walls
- Vehicle/all storage facilities